Delaware Consulting North America is growing and is extending our SAP team with a highly talented and motivated SAP xECM Consultant. You must have a minimum of 3+ years of experience delivering end-to-end SAP solutions and 2+ years implementing OpenText xECM solutions.
- Start Date: January 2017
- Full-time, Senior/Experienced– no contractors
- Location: USA and some international
- Travel: 25-80% depending on projects and location
- Analysis and design of SAP solutions for imaging, content management, and/or archiving
- Implementation of SAP Enterprise Content Management solutions
- Working with a project team and clients to develop formal design specifications and effort estimates
- Developing and executing formal test plans and test scenarios
- SAP workbench knowledge and ABAP programming
Minimum Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years techno-functional SAP experience (solution design and implementation)
- 2+ Years implementing OpenText xECM for SAP solutions.
- Basic understanding of Records Management principles
- Functional experience with at least one of the core SAP ERP modules (FI, MM, PP, SD or HCM)
- Client-facing, hands-on, design and implementation experience (blueprint)
- Good communication / presentation skills
- Available to travel 25%-80% of the time, depending on project requirements (Domestic and International)
Desired Skills and Experience:
- SAP ABAP programming experience preferred
- Document Archiving experience (OpenText Archive Server, IXOS)
- Experience with OpenText Content Server / SAP Integration (Extended ECM, or xECM) product suite,
- Experience with OpenText Vendor Invoice Management (VIM)
- At least three full life cycle implementation: blueprint through go-live, or for a piece of functionality
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Must have minimum of 3 years of experience in related field or positions
Why Delaware Consulting?
Working at Delaware Consulting means working with professionals that are highly talented, who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity, and work together in a dynamic, stimulating, and rewarding environment, by recognizing the extraordinary talent each employee contributes to the overall success of the company. We offer a competitive salary package including full benefits. If you are a top performer who is dedicated to the industry and looking for a unique work environment, this is the place for you!