SAP Project ManagerApply now!
delaware is a fast-growing, global consulting company that delivers advanced solutions and services to organizations striving for a sustainable, competitive advantage. We have over 2150 professionals across 12 countries in 24 regional offices.
Working at delaware means working with professionals that are highly talented, who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity, and work together in a dynamic, stimulating, and rewarding environment.
We take care of our employees and customers, we are committed, entrepreneurial and respectful, and we do everything based on a positive team spirit. These also happen to be our core values. Read on if those are meaningful values to you too!
We offer a competitive salary package including full benefits.
delaware North America is in growth mode and we're looking for entrepreneurial project managers that want to be part of our growth in the SAP S/4HANA space. If you're looking for a company with a flat hierarchy, where everyone rolls up their sleeve and does what's needed for the team and the client, and what you do makes an impact, then this is the place for you.
Experience & Qualifications:
- 10+ years of project management experience for SAP implementations
- 7+ years working in a consulting environment
- Managed implementations of SAP S/4HANA Cloud Single-Tenant and Multi-Tenant Systems
- Working knowledge of the SAP Activate Methodology
- Industry experience in Aerospace & Defense, Professional Services or Discrete Manufacturing
- Manage activities including solution validation, localization design, data preparation, solution configuration, systems integration, testing and system & solution infrastructure
- Ensure project delivery of scope, budget and time
- Develop detailed project plans and work schedules
- Manage the resolution process for gaps, issues and risks
- Ability to manage multi-country rollouts
- Excellent organizational and communication skills to work with all levels of organization from analysts to senior management teams
- Enjoys working in entrepreneurial and collaborative environments
- Ability to travel 80-100% is required – only road warriors need apply!
- Flexibility to be based anywhere in Continental US
Applicants for employment in the United States must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US and with delaware.