SAP Consultant – Logistics
Delaware Consulting North America is growing and is extending our SAP team with highly talented and motivated functional consultants in the SD, LE, MM and WM modules. As a Senior SAP Consultant, you will work closely with your team and clients. You will be a hands-on team member and may coach a junior or mid-level consultant on-the-job. You will pick up tasks and resolve them within budget and project scope. You will take part in training sessions with the clients and be the first point of contact for colleagues and customers in your domain. You will be exposed to many different parts of your module, and be challenged to extend your knowledge of other related modules on a daily basis. You will be the end responsible for the analysis and blueprint phase, configuration, custom developments, training, testing and support for your assigned module; as well as coaching your assigned junior or mid-level consultant to achieve clearly defined goals. You will report to the project manager or team-lead. You will work primarily from our Alpharetta, GA offices, but you are available for travel.
- Start Date: immediately
- Full-time, Senior (3+ full project cycles)
- Alpharetta, GA
- Travel: 10%-60% depending on projects
- Define, configure, test and deploy best practice solutions
- Creating and maintaining relevant project documentation
- Be able to handle multiple small projects at the same time.
- Communicating effectively with project lead and customers.
- Be a coach for mid-level or junior profiles and take ownership of their careers.
Minimum Skills and Experience:
- Be an expert in one or more of the the SAP logistics modules.
- Strong knowledge of integration topics such as FICO, Sales and Use Taxes, and other SAP logistics modules.
- You have completed three or more full project cycles (Analysis –> Support)
- Some experience with ABAP debugging is a must
- Abundance of common sense and strong problem solving skills
- Strong written and oral communication skill
- Self-starter, work independent and maintain priorities to achieve high-satisfied customer relationships.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Exposure to multiple SAP modules is a bonus.
- Experience with business processes (for example as key user) is a bonus.
- Exposure to project management tools is a bonus.
- You enjoy working with, and learning from, different cultures.
- SAP, OpenText or other relevant certifications are a bonus.
Why Delaware Consulting?
Working at Delaware Consulting means working with professionals that are highly talented, who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity and work together in a dynamic, stimulating, and rewarding environment, by recognizing the extraordinary talent each employee contributes to the overall success of the company. We offer a competitive salary package including full benefits. If you are a top performer who is dedicated to the industry and looking for a unique work environment, this is the place for you!
- Linda Drinkard
- E-mail: Linda.Drinkard@delawareconsulting.com
- Website: www.delawareconsulting.com
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/delaware-consulting-north-america