SAP QM On-site Consultant
OUR VISION & STORY
For us, when we say that we cover SAP projects from start to end, we really mean it. Our job doesn’t end when the implementation is over. When you know the ins and outs of SAP, it’s also logical that you support your customer after they've switched to SAP. And that’s exactly what you’ll be doing too.
At delaware, we are responsible for the worldwide support and service desk of all SAP modules at our customer, a multinational pharma company. Our mission is to give all end-users a first rate support service on all things SAP. We’re the expert fixers that don’t take no for an answer. We keep on digging until we find the solution that perfectly meets the needs of our customer, to put them swiftly back on track.
Does this sound like music to your ears? If so, keep on reading!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS A SAP QM ON-SITE CONSULTANT?
We admit that the title is quite a mouthful. Let’s have a look, together, at what a day in the life of a SAP QM On-Site Consultant at delaware really covers…
- You will specialize in two to three SAP modules – and you’ll even become a true champion in one of these modules. For the other two, you will act as the back-up magician when your colleagues are out.
- Your main mission? Becoming a true expert and using your knowledge to nip SAP bugs in the bud. You’ll dig to the bottom to find out what caused the bug – and how to fix it. If you cannot find a solution, you can rely on the ‛experts of the experts', called ‛third line support'.
- You’ll also be responsible for change requests for your modules, from A to Z. Well, actually from analysis thru' planning to testing, formal testing and production. Let’s say from A to P then.
- Our customer and SAP are like two peas in a pod: (almost) every imaginable SAP module is deployed at our customer’s, making it a very interesting and challenging SAP environment to work in! If you’re interested in deepening and broadening your SAP knowledge, this job will give you just that!
Here are some other good to-knows:
- Even though you’re working on site most of the time, you are also allowed to work from home one day a week so that you can really focus on the most difficult bugs…
- Your work hours are flexible, but every two weeks, we will ask you to do an evening shift. This shift starts at noon and ends at 8 pm.
And, of course, you’re not in this alone! You’ll be surrounded by a great team of about 15 delaware colleagues on site – which is near Brussels by the way – who train and help each other. After all, we can only succeed together. In the QM team, you will join three other colleagues who will be happy to welcome an extra pair of hands. You’ll get to experience the true delaware spirit.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BECOME A DELAWARE SAP QM ON-SITE CONSULTANT?
What do you need in your toolbox to swiftly fix our customer’s problems?
- Do you have 2-3 years’ experience in one of the classical SAP logistics models? That’s exactly what we are looking for. If you know SAP QM, that’s a definite plus.
- Do you already have some debugging expertise on your CV? That’s even better.
- Do you think stressed is desserts spelled backwards? We’re looking for someone who is not afraid to juggle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Are you a native French speaker with a good knowledge of English?
- Are you looking for a role that will allow you to become a true expert in SAP and helps you to develop your personal skills at the same time?
- Is being well-organized, analytical and hands-on in your DNA?
- And, last but not least, do our company values appeal to you? We take care of our employees and customers, we are committed, enterprising and respectful, and we do everything based on a positive team spirit.
If you were able to tick many of the boxes above, we suggest meeting up and get to know each other.
WANT TO DISCOVER MORE?
You can find out more about us on our website and blog. You can get a sense of what it’s like to work for us here, but we’re even nicer in real life!
So come see us in Gent, Antwerpen, Wavre, Kortrijk or Lummen.