OUR VISION & OUR STORY
Calling all experienced technical magicians! delaware’s SAP team already comprises +400 employees and is growing all the time. Around 40 of these team members have a very similar profile to this role: they’re experienced SAP technical developers. But reinforcements are always welcome. So: are you the new colleague we’re looking for?
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS DELAWARE SAP DEVELOPER?
- As a code cruncher, you enjoy writing code and turning functional shizzle into technical reality.
- As you’ll be joining the biggest SAP integrator on the Belgian market, you’ll get to work within every conceivable SAP module, including the latest SAP technologies, like (S/4)HANA, Fiori, CDS views, SAP Gateway, eWM, …
- You’ll be able to do this for a broad spectrum of projects and customers in a wide variety of sectors. Every day will bring something new.
- Even though the title of ‘developer’ is on your business card, you’re also a consultant. So you’re not just one of the best coders, but you’re also cut from the right consulting cloth: you’re proactive and a good communicator who combines the drive for results with flexibility.
- Most of our consultants work regularly at the customer’s site, but as a developer, you’ll likely be more of a ‘stay-in-the-office’ type of consultant. You’ll work mainly from our new Wavre office.
- Of course, thanks to your experience, you can set to work immediately – no settling-in phase or long induction period for you! Nope: you’ll breeze in and start producing results straight away.
- If you prefer to concentrate on one single project for a longer period of time, you can. But if you’d rather work on several smaller projects simultaneously, that’s no problem either. We’re happy to discuss the optimal approach with you.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BECOME A DELAWARE SAP DEVELOPER?
- Experience with various SAP modules (FI/CO, MM, SD, PM, eWM, HR, CRM...).
- You’re always keen to learn more about the very latest technologies. In other words, you enjoy checking out the greatest of the latest technological advancements in your field.
- You’re fluent in French and English. Knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
WANT TO DISCOVER MORE?
In our industry, an award is worth a thousand words. For those who do what we do, being included on this list of SAP Pinnacle Award winners is comparable to winning an Oscar. We have been called pioneers in implementing SAP Cloud ERP solutions, and we strive to maintain a leading edge within the field.
Learn more about us on our website and blog. You can get a sense of what it’s like to work for us there, but we’re even nicer in real life!
So come see us in Wavre, Gent, Antwerpen, Kortrijk or Lummen.