Senior Consultant - OpenText Archive Server (OTAS)
As a Senior Consultant, you will be the first point of contact for solutions within the project team. You will be the trusted go-to person for clients and junior profiles. Your focus will be on delivering solutions that apply the best business processes to state of the art implementations within given budgets, and help our clients achieve high return on investments. Seniors will be working out of the Alpharetta office and traveling to client sites to consult and to implement solutions. Seniors within Delaware consulting are responsible for project deliverables, as well as training and coaching junior profiles.
- Start Date: Immeadiately
- Full-time, Senior level – no contractors
- Located in Alpharetta, GA
- Available and willing to travel 100% of the time (Domestic and International)
- Analyze business needs of client and design solutions
- Configuring, testing and documenting designed solutions
- Provide user training for implemented solutions
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Several full cycle projects, experienced in all project phases.
- Technical Expertise:
- Windows and/or Unix OS knowledge
- Scripting in PowerShell (windows), Kornshell (Unix) or Perl
- Basic database setups
- Basics of OpenText Content Server (OTCS), OpenText Document Server (OTDS)
- Exposure to OpenText Capture Center (OCC)
- Some SAP exposure is a bonus
- Strong technical knowledge and client-facing personality
- Strong written and oral communication skill
- Recognize the critical elements of complex application problems, develop and evaluate data, determine solutions, and make logical recommendations
- Self-starter and can work independent as well as in a larger teams
- You enjoy working with, and learning from, different cultures.
- Relevant certifications are a bonus.
Why Delaware Consulting?
Working at Delaware Consulting means working with professionals that are highly talented, who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity and work together in a dynamic, stimulating, and rewarding environment, by recognizing the extraordinary talent each employee contributes to the overall success of the company. We offer a competitive salary package including full benefits. If you are a top performer who is dedicated to the industry and looking for a unique work environment, this is the place for you!
- Linda Drinkard
- E-Mail: Linda.Drinkard@delawareconsulting.com
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/delaware-consulting-north-america