Senior VIM Consultant
Delaware Consulting North America is growing and is extending our SAP/OpenText team with highly talented and motivated Senior functional consultants, with great technical skills in SAP Invoice Management by OpenText (“VIM”). As a Senior VIM Consultant, you will work closely with your team and clients. You will be a hands-on team member and coach a junior or mid-level consultant on-the-job. You will pick up tasks and resolve them within budget and project scope. You will take part in customizing, spec writing, training sessions with the clients and be the first point of contact for colleagues and customers in your domain. You will be the end responsible for the analysis and blueprint phase, configuration, custom developments, training, testing and support. You will work primarily from our Alpharetta, GA offices, but you are available for travel.
- Start Date: immediate
- Full-time, Senior level (5+ full cycle OpenText projects)
- Located in Alpharetta, GA
- Available to travel 25%-80% of the time, depending on project requirements
- Define, configure, test and deploy best practice solutions
- Creating and maintaining relevant project documentation
- Be able to handle multiple small projects at the same time.
- Communicating effectively with project lead and customers.
- Be a coach for mid-level or junior profiles and take ownership of their careers.
Minimum Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant OpenText and/or SAP Experience (VIM)
- You have completed three or more full project cycles (Analysis –> Support)
- Strong technical and functional knowledge and client-facing personality
- Abundance of common sense and strong problem solving skills
- Recognize the critical elements of complex application problems, develop and evaluate data, determine solutions, and make logical recommendations
- Strong written and oral communication skill
- Self-starter, work independent and maintain priorities to achieve high-satisfied customer relationships.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Exposure to multiple SAP or OpenText products is a bonus.
- Experience with business processes (for example as key user) is a bonus.
- SAP technical knowledge is a bonus (ABAP, Debugging,…).
- Exposure to project management tools is a bonus.
- You enjoy working with, and learning from, different cultures.
- SAP, OpenText or other relevant certifications are a bonus.
Why Delaware Consulting?
Working at Delaware Consulting means working with professionals that are highly talented, who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity and work together in a dynamic, stimulating, and rewarding environment, by recognizing the extraordinary talent each employee contributes to the overall success of the company. We offer a competitive salary package including full benefits. If you are a top performer who is dedicated to the industry and looking for a unique work environment, this is the place for you!
- Linda Drinkard
- Website: www.delawareconsulting.com
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/delaware-consulting-north-america