Technical Sharepoint Consultant
Delaware Consulting has one of the biggest SharePoint teams in Belgium, specialized in end-to-end solutions. We build, among other things, strongly integrated solutions, with CRM, BI and ERP systems (like SAP and MS AX).
Being part of our SharePoint team equals working with the latest technologies, like office 365 and Azure. When interested you can be involved in international implementations in Luxembourg, France or the US. Customers are diverse and can be midsized to multinational organizations.
Currently we wish to reinforce our Senior SharePoint Development capacity. In line with your experience and ambition, this can be as a Senior Developer, Lead Developer or Architect.
A Senior Developer is involved in SharePoint implementations, starting from the Blueprint phase. Tasks are the development of new functionalities, configuring new solution and coaching junior colleagues to bring them to the next level. If interested you can be part of the pre-sales process.
A Lead Developer is a Senior Developer responsible for the successful delivery and operational planning (scrum) of a project. You lead the delivery team (this can range from 4 to 8 developer). Next to knowledge on SharePoint development and configuration, you have a good understanding of the infrastructure component.
A SharePoint Architect has a passed as Lead Developer. He / She is responsible for the integration of SharePoint with other solutions, like CRM, SAP, AX, BI, Salesforce, …The Architect is the expert of the Blueprint phase and is very active in the pre-sales process. This by defining the solutions, making estimations and defending proposals at customers. Because of his expertise, the Architect is closely involved in the strategic positioning of new solutions and the growth of the SharePoint Team.
- Extensive experience in MS SharePoint 2010/2013 and Office 365
- Experienced in the use of SharePoint tools, like Nintex, ShareGate, K2, AvePoint
- You are willing to coach junior colleagues
- You are quality driven and can play a role as ‘trusted advisors’ for our customers
- You are communicative and speak fluently English and Dutch or French
- Flexible in mobility and willing to participate on projects in whole Belgium
- You recognize yourself in our values: respect, care, commitment, team spirit and entrepreneurship
- A challenging and dynamic job in a successful organization
- A unique company culture
- Periodical training to improve your knowledge
- An attractive salary package, including a company car
Check out following Delaware Consulting sites: