What does a professional service business look like?
If your organisation’s main source of revenue is from billable time then you would benefit from a professional services automation solution. These are just some of the industries where we provide digital transformation support, no matter the shape or size business:
Accountants and Lawyers
Marketing and Advertising Agencies
What can Professional Services Automation do for your business?
Balance resource supply and demand to optimise utilisation with streamlined resource forecasting and planning
Get the best skills fit for your projects by understanding your teams capabilities
End-to-end visibility - alerts and dashboards designed to give you a holistic view across projects
Easily manage tasks, assign activities and track how you are doing versus plan
Real-time tracking of all revenue, expenses and profitability analysis by project
Accurate revenue recognition and forecasting
- Prevent errors and remove manual work with automated billing that integrates into your accounting software
Billing to fit your projects – time and materials, fixed-fee, subscription, usage and more
Timesheet and Expense Management
- Enable users to track and submit time and expenses on the go
- Dashboards enabling quick and easy monitoring of teams, trends and help you identify issues
Reporting and Analytics
- Better decision making with embedded analytics across your business enabling self-service in real-time
- Customise dashboards to report on what is important for your business and teams
How can delaware help?
Being a professional services organisation, Delaware, understands what professional services businesses need from a system to be agile and successful. We’ve successfully helped many professional service businesses on their digital transformation journey enabling them to achieve operational excellence.
Get in touch with one of our experts today to find out how we can help you.