Make your professional service firm a profitable, project-centric company:
- Maximise your profitability.
- Optimise how you utilise resources.
- Empower teams to collaborate effectively and win more projects.
- Generate accurate real time financial data that delivers game-changing insights, driving strategic decision-making.
- Exceed clients’ expectations with exceptional project management experiences.
- Nurture an agile culture, using data to adapt to - and exploit - shifting markets.
Only highly optimised professional services firms will thrive and overcome whatever tomorrow throws at you.
Demand for professional services is thriving. The market is expected to be worth $7.06 trillion in 2025 at a CAGR of 7%.
Your biggest challenge
People are your key resource. But 2-in-3 consulting firms are short-staffed. As a result, 1-in-5 firms are turning down work.
Worse: clients are abandoning projects because firms don’t have adequate capabilities.
The solution already exists
And you already have the answer... Let our Project Operations experts help you unlock it:
- Get better visibility of your resources and optimise how you allocate them.
- Harness stronger collaboration between your people and teams.
- Nurture increased agility.
- Access the data your management team needs to strategically drive the business.
So what does ‘great’ look like?
Stronger, more profitable client relationships
- Automatic creation of Teams collaboration sites for opportunities to win more work.
- Build effective plans with integrated Microsoft Project.
- Successful project delivery leading to client references and driving future growth.
- 360 views of your client relationships.
- Embedded Dynamics 365 Sales and Marketing.
- Impactful, lead-generating client engagement and client reference programmes.
- Improved ability to manage project milestones and progress.
Attracting and retaining the best talent
- Effective management of skills and competencies.
- Early visibility of skills gaps to inform and drive training and recruitment.
- Optimal workload management to improve retention.
- Managing ‘mixed mode’ teams, supplementing inhouse resources with subcontracted resources only when required.
Seamless and effective service execution
- Automatic creation of a Teams site to manage the project delivery.
- Use of integrated project management tools to manage task execution.
- Updating time sheets directly into the project Teams site.
- Track project financial and operational performance in real time.
- Time and expenses booked and updated directly within the project Teams site financials.
- Fully integrated project and resource management.
- Effective resource scheduling.
- Global knowledge management.
- Connected Power Apps to update information on the go.
- Holistic project control and quality execution.
Use our Power BI reporting suite to connect data throughout your entire business processes
- Get a ‘global’ view of financial performance with completely integrated financial, CRM, resource management and project management solutions.
- Automated processes which go beyond logging projects, and recording time and expenses: booking time and raising invoices directly within both your operational and financial systems.
- AI-driven cash flow forecasting: real-time visibility of financial and project performance - incorporating functions which competing platforms don’t.
- Well defined financial and operating business processes and controls.