Training in the Now; smarter, faster corporate e-learning
The outbreak of COVID-19 has resulted in many organisations implementing alternative working arrangements that protect the health and safety of their employees. As a result, many are now telecommuting or working from home. During this period, it is still important that we encourage and support our employees through targeted learning to boost employee experience and loyalty. By engaging learners right in the flow of work, SAP Litmos solutions empower personnel with knowledge that drives a better customer experience, improving KPIs across the enterprise.
Litmos Starter is a cost efficient Learning Management solution, based on standard SAP Litmos technology. It consists of best practices, an agile but pragmatic approach and provides you with a quick out of the box solution and go live after just 15 days! With our Starter package, train your employees through engaging courses and learning pathes directly at home. Over 15,000 pre-built learning resources available on a wide range of topics including: Health & Safety, Leadership, Food Hygiene, Cyber Security and much more.
With Litmos, you can:
- Reach learners anytime, anywhere.
- Allow learners to consume modular, self-paced training on demand and on the go from desktops and mobile devices.
- Support offline training via a mobile app.
- Make learning accessible for everyone.
- Offer a streamlined, intuitive interface that is accessible to people with disabilities.
- The system language changes with a touch of a button.
- Native integration with popular apps embeds learning into tools your learners use every day.
- Streamline course development.
- Empower educators, managers, and trainers to collaborate and quickly create quality instructor led training programs and online courses.
- Easily assign tasks and leverage existing content.
Our expert: Sebastian Dahm
Sebastian is the Customer Experience Lead at delaware Singapore. Sebastian is an experienced professional with a demonstrated track record in business consulting & the SAP Ecosystem. Sebastian’s expertise lies in Cloud solutions, focusing on Partner Management, Sales and Customer Experience. With many years of working experience in Asia, Sebastian understands the Asia Pacific market very well and has gained considerable insights into the needs of a broad range of industries, amongst which include food and manufacturing.