delaware is a fast-growing, global consulting company that delivers advanced solutions and services to organizations striving for a sustainable, competitive advantage. We have over 3000+ professionals across 16 countries in 28 regional offices.
Working at delaware means working with professionals that are highly talented, who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity, and work together in a dynamic, stimulating, and rewarding environment.
We take care of our employees and customers, we are committed, entrepreneurial and respectful, and we do everything based on a positive team spirit. These also happen to be our core values. Read on if those are meaningful values to you too!
We offer a competitive salary package including full benefits.
Experience and Qualifications
- 10+ years of SAP experience required
- 5+ years of consulting experience preferred
- Experience with SAP S/4HANA preferred
- Experience at one of the Big 4 consulting firms or from any one of our competitors in the SAP consulting industry
- No corp-to-corp or contractors
- Entrepreneurial, enjoys wearing multiple hats and being hands-on and leading
- SAP Project Systems Experience (Mid/Senior)
- PS experience on manufacturing projects preferred
- PS experience with SD/PP/CO integration preferred
- Senior Consultant must be able to lead design workshops and facilitate requirements gathering
- Enjoys solutioning and hands-on configuration
- Must be able to think analytically
- Demonstrate an ability to relate the business strategy & processes to technology solutions
- Excellent communication and client management skills
- Enjoys working in teams and collaborative environment
- Entrepreneurial and enjoys wearing multiple hats in variety of roles
- Must be US citizen or Green Card Holder
- Ability to produce results independently whether working on-site or remotely
- Ability to travel 50% to client sites in US
- Flexibility to be based anywhere in Continental US