Responsible for bringing in new projects and ensuring the right people are staffed, trained and maintaining client relations. Duties include the following:
- Lead SAP team
- Build S/4 cloud team
- Recruit personnel for projects
- Perform project management and customer engagement management
- Conduct project delivery and presales activities
- Lead scoping/design/implementation/training on complex finance and accounting modules for SAP ERP engagements for U.S. clients
- Configure, demo, train and test S/4HANA Cloud solution for domains of finance and controlling (R2R; record to report)
- Discuss accounting standards and their application within the S/4HANA Cloud system with C-level and corporate controllers
- Understand differences between IFRS, US-GAAP and other local GAAP statutory reporting requirements to bring the business to using the SAP best practices
- Train junior consultants on finance and accounting modules and utilize proprietary company procedures to transfer company technology to clients in the U.S.
- Implement SAP FI/CO modules including organizing intake requirements for projects resulting in a blueprint document and training of users in different aspects of the new software tool
- Guide users during testing and make adjustments based on feedback; authorize the “go-live” phase and be available in case problems occur.
This is a telecommuting position, with 50% domestic travel required to client sites.
ALL Position Requirements:
Minimum Requirements: Master’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in Economics, Accounting or related field plus 3 years’ experience in an SAP consulting position involving financial accounting or controlling or Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in Economics, Accounting or related field plus 5 years’ experience in an SAP consulting position involving financial accounting or controlling. Any suitable combination of education, training, or experience is acceptable.
Experience must include:
- 3 years’ experience with SAP S/4 Cloud capabilities in finance and controlling domains to include SAP FICO;
- 2 years’ experience with S/4HANA Cloud to include live demonstrations;
- 2 years’ experience with SAP S/4 Cloud architecture and in differences between S/4 On-Prem, S/4 Single Tenant and S/4 Multitenant;
- 3 years’ experience with international accounting and indirect tax rules;
- 3 years’ experience navigating global projects between cultures and languages;
- 3 years’ experience coaching or leading project team;
- 2 years’ experience implementing interfaces between SAP and different 3rd party solutions or products;
- 2 years’ experience designing cross system solutions;
- Completion of at least 3 successful S/4HANA Cloud Go-Lives.
Job location: 3626 North Hall St. (Two Oak Lawn), Ste. 610, Dallas, TX 75218. This is a telecommuting position, with 50% domestic travel required to client sites. Full-time employment. Reference Job SMNG2020.