Refurnishing the IT landscape at Associated Weavers
As delaware, we feel at home at Associated Weavers. And we believe AWE feels comfortable having us over as well. After all, that’s what happens when you’ve been doing business together for so long.
Our journey together started with a finance audit, during which we consolidated different databases and Excel files to realize an improved financial consolidation reporting flow.
In the meantime, additional projects have been done (or are ongoing) in the following areas:
- Vendor invoice management (SAP VIM by OpenText)
- EDI Middle Ware
- A series of optimization and improvement trajectories around process re-engineering
- SAP Cloud for Customer (C4C)
- SharePoint and Office 365
- Production optimizations through SAP PP
- SAP Fiori for app development
- ECC 6.0 (SAP ERP)
- Optical character recognition (OCR)
- SAP HANA
For a company that has a large market in the UK, the coming years are expected to be extra challenging (consider Brexit). That makes continuous optimization and agility key. By continuously investigating the further optimization of the complete IT environment, we, as delaware, aim to provide the right kind of support and IT setting moving forward.
Reach out to our experts to discover how we can help you optimize your IT landscape.