Technical Microsoft Consultant for .NET
We are seeking a Technical Microsoft Consultant for .NET who will be a part of the Information Management Group. The Technical Microsoft Consultant will be a subject matter expert in providing technical solutions to the customer.
- Working on exciting, state-of-the-art software projects, mostly web based
- Using emerging technologies and concepts like AJAX, RIA, Web 2.0, Linq, cloud architecture, etc.
- Provide support during the testing and deployment phases of a project
- Implement a project from analysis to completion with little assistance from Business Plan Leader
- Ability to demonstrate good problem solving and business analysis skills
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art/industry relevant tools, techniques, and equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- College Degree (Bachelor or Master), preferably in Computer Science
- 2-5 years’ experience in .NET development
- Hands on experience with C#, .Net framework 3.5, ASP.Net, AJAX and web 2.0 technologies
- Experience developing software using visual studio 2008
- Knowledge of common software patterns, practices and frameworks like nHibernate, Spring.Net or Unity framework
- Knowledge of Enterprise level MS Technologies like SiteCore, Sharepoint, Biztalk or Commerce
- You are eager to learn and try to stay ahead of new or emerging technologies
- You are a self-starter and can work independent as well as in a bigger team
- You have strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Flexibility to travel for project work
- Ability to multitask effectively and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment without close guidance or supervision
Why Delaware Consulting?
Working at Delaware Consulting means working with professionals that are highly talented, who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity and work together in a dynamic, stimulating, and rewarding environment, by recognizing the extraordinary talent each employee contributes to the overall success of the company. We offer a competitive salary package including full benefits. If you are a top performer who is dedicated to the industry and looking for a unique work environment, this is the place for you!
- Linda Drinkard
- E-Mail: Linda.Drinkard@delawareconsulting.com
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/delaware-consulting-north-america