Create an intelligent future that goes beyond technology and data.
We will be present at the West of England Aerospace Forum Annual Conference 2019. Meet our experts and discover how to achieve faster implementations and return on investment with our A&D industry pre-configured solutions.
delaware partners with its clients to define, design and deliver enterprise-wide digital transformation using SAP technologies. Across the globe, delaware is accelerating the realisation of benefits for clients through its proven rapid implementation methodologies, its certified pre-configured solutions for SAP S/4HANA and extensive delivery capabilities. delaware goes far beyond technology and data to deliver true and lasting value – with real client examples that demonstrate how IoT, machine learning, predictive analytics and artificial intelligence enable innovative business models that in turn deliver enhanced operational and business performance, allowing humans to focus on creating the greatest value for their organisations.
delaware is proud sponsor of the WEAF Pre Conference Dinner 2019.
Hear how Magellan Aerospace is transforming their business using SAP S/4HANA
Magellan Aerospace is a global, integrated aerospace company that provides complex assemblies and systems solutions to aircraft and engine manufacturers, and defense and space agencies worldwide. During the session presented by Lyndon Constant, Director, SAP CoE – Magellan Aerospace, you will gain insight on how Magellan is using SAP S/4 HANA to transform their global business.
Here are some of the key topics that will be discussed:
- Understanding Magellan’s Global Transformation Program and how SAP S/4 HANA 1809 is the catalyst and enabler for their strategic transformation
- Learn how Magellan is migrating from multiple, disparate legacy systems to a single global instance, partnering with SAP NS2 to provide managed hosting on AWS GovCloud
- Understand the key objectives and benefit of leveraging Delaware’s FAST SAP S/4 Certified Solution to bring A&D best practices to the transformation
- Learn how Magellan is implementing SAP Dynamic Authorization Management by NextLabs to apply data access controls to comply with both regulatory (ITAR, EAR) and customer contractual confidentiality requirements
- Understand Magellan’s architectural strategy of using SAP S/4 HANA as the digital core that will enable the use of other technologies – e.g. PLM, SuccessFactors, etc.
When and Where
When and Where
March 18-20 2019
Bell Harbor International Convention Center
2211 Alaskan Way, Pier 66
Seattle, WA 98121