Do you really know if your employees are happy and ready for the return to work?
If you aren’t tracking your employee’s habits, happiness, and well-being, you are missing out on a rich data set which is vital to help take care of employees, sustain momentum and build a great future.
You need to be certain that you are managing employee well-being responsibly and monitoring the mental health of your teams. If you believe you are, how do you know that you are succeeding? Or more importantly, if you are failing!
To understand why things happen, you need to understand the thoughts and emotions of the people involved, this is called Experience Data (X-data). Join this webinar to understand how X-data is at the forefront of navigating the times we find ourselves in, and learn how delaware and SAP are enabling remote teams to be productive, connected, and as happy as possible.
You will learn:
- How technology can help you actively monitor X-data, (including well-being) in real-time, and enable leaders to be proactive in keeping employees happy
- How to minimize the risk of employees experiencing mental health challenges whilst working remotely and as they transition back to the office
- The practical actions that all responsible businesses must take in order to prepare for the return to work or adjust remote working policies
- How collaborative apps can boost productivity and keep disparate teams connected, minimizing the risk of Zoom fatigue.
- Why it's more important than ever for HR to get the basics right, and the technology needed for an effective digital approach
Date and time: June 30th, 10:00 EST
Emma Morris, SuccessFactors Manager @ delaware
Emma Morris is an IT Project Manager that specialises in implementing HR Software. Over her career she has seen an abundance of HR Pain Points, most of which can be solved with a combination of Technology and User Adoption. She has helped a wealth of diverse clients build business cases for major HR implementations, seeing them through to Go Live parties and beyond! With the ability to talk across the HR/IT divide, Emma started her career coding long before the days of #GirlsWhoCode. A Functio-Technical pragmatist, she takes a particular interest in all things Future of Work, Wellbeing, Artificial Intelligence and ensuring Robots don’t take all the HR jobs.
Mike Theaker, VP, HR Advisory & Digital Transformation @ SAP
Mike Theaker is VP, HR Value Advisory at SAP, the market leader in enterprise application software helping companies of all sizes and in all industries run at their best. Mike has over 25 years of experience in designing and delivering HR transformation projects in a range of industry sectors, across Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the Americas. He has worked at SAP SuccessFactors for six years with his previous roles including: Partner and Global Leader, HR Effectiveness Consulting at Mercer; Global HR & Payroll Service Line Leader at HP; and Associate Partner at IBM.