HR Challenges In The Energy Sector
About SAP SuccessFactors Human Experience Management
Builds on the best of human capital management (HCM) - and goes further, creating truly dynamic, engaging, and employee-centric experiences.
A new way of delivering software: designed completely around what employees need, how they work, and what motivates them – and using this insight to make strategic decisions.
Lays foundation for a more sustainable culture of continuous improvement and growth, increasing employee engagement, integrating workforce planning with business strategy and driving company performance.
Helps businesses shift focus from traditional HR processes to an intelligent model, delivering an employee-first approach which will better serve your business.
Provides powerful solutions for core HR and payroll, talent management, employee experience management and people analytics to empower employees while enabling HR leaders to accelerate business growth.
An extensive, flexible architecture that streamlines and aligns data flow to help you plan and optimise your people strategies for competitive differentiation.
How HR For Energy Can Help Accelerate Your People Systems
- Supports a continuous culture of exploration, growth, feedback and productivity
- Facilitates an employee-first culture, putting employees at the centre of the design and delivery of the work experience
- Delivers a personalised, relevant, easy to access (and consume) HR experience
- Provides the resources, guidance and “nudges” to help employees explore and exploit opportunities, and thrive in their day-to-day activities
- A modelling platform which designs and tests migration pathways to reduce risk, disruption and cost of eventual implementation
- Enables organisations to refocus, offering rewarding career paths including career opportunities and continual development – instead of the traditional focus on competencies and skills
- Helps organisations reposition or transition, pinpointing the talent you need if you are shifting focus - from fossil fuels to renewables, for example
- Boosts retention by allowing leaders to combine employee experience and operational data, helping you to better listen to your people, understand how to improve their experience - and take action.
How Can We Help?
As a recognised SAP implementation partner, we are committed to helping you put your people at the heart of your organisation and future growth strategies. We have accrued extensive experience over decades of working with energy businesses, so we innately appreciate your specific people challenges and know exactly how to build the HR solutions you need.
Our approach looks at total workforce management. We understand that, to succeed, you are not just managing people into your business – you need to manage your talent throughout the full employee lifecycle.
We listen to your industry, and we want to be part of the transition and success in this exiting era of energy.
- Support, through technology, the development of a joined-up approach to people & skills
- Develop a ‘digital passport’ solution, not only to manage skills and compliance but as an extension into total workforce management, qualified, experienced, available, competent
- Put employee experience at the heart of all design: better engagement leads to better employees and better retention
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Restructures
- Fully automated organisational charting with no manual work required
- Visualise key metrics in various forms; Org Chart, dashboard, ‘Big Data’ graphics
- Use data visualisations to analyse your organisational structures and its effectiveness
- Process and FTE allocation and modelling, what-if scenarios and workforce modelling