The response to today’s challenges in distribution
The retail sector has faced a real boom in the digitalization and increasing power of ‘pure-play’ companies such as Amazon. The challenge? To transforming both inside and out, thereby re-inventing the organization and the operational and business models.
Attention is no longer solely focused on finances and the supply chain. Today, retailers must address the three major facets of their value chain: supply chain and finance, the offering and its production, and e-commerce.
Dual expertise from delaware
Our consultant’s strengths lie in pooling sector-specific skills with IT expertise, thereby guaranteeing both a business and technical vision.
- Professionals from the retail sector with in-depth knowledge of the industry, its challenges and how it is evolving.
- Data technicians able to exploit all its power.
- A solid track record in guiding retail projects, from one end of the chain to the other.
- Expertise in advising retailers on pertinent technical solutions specific to their business, such as 3D or connected retail, for example.
Why choose delaware?
- We work with you to help identify the applications, solutions and tools that are most suited to your business model.
- ‘Our Retail team’ is made up of specialists with experience in logistics, marketing, finance and reporting.
- We offer an flexible approach for your projects and work closely with your team to guarantee the best results.
Because of this, delaware is able to bring the most innovative projects to successful fruition, integrating notions including Artificial Intelligence, smart robots, and user experience. All these aspects are revolutionizing the supply industry.
we accompany retailers through their search for procedural excellence in supporting their growth, both in the real world as well as online