Risks and challenges across energy operations
- EAM data, reliability data, and operational data are often siloed.
- Complex asset portfolios can be overwhelming and difficult to properly manage and prioritize without a well thought out and fully adopted strategy and standards.
- Strict safety and environmental regulations can lead to serious consequences on many levels if not complied with adequately.
- Maintenance and downtime costs are substantial, which requires the effective planning, scheduling, and execution of work to minimize disruption and costs.
- The assets are often in remote locations and challenging environments which makes it more difficult to perform routine inspections and maintenance.