Join our webinar with A&D experts
We invite you to join our 45-minute webinar with A&D industry experts. Hear from a customer in the A&D manufacturing space, and experts in government contracting, software, and systems integration.
What to expect
- The state of the manufacturing and A&D industry and how current events are impacting companies
- Business challenges, pain-points, and how to pivot to more recession-resistant government work
- A roadmap to navigate the uncertain climate
- How to effectively enable technologies to meet government regulations
- Learn how Delaware's SAP-Qualified Partner-Packaged solution FAST A&D S/4HANA can help you lay the foundation and accelerate the pivot to government work addressing the industry challenges
An open Q&A session will follow the panel discussion where our expert panel will respond directly to your questions.
Join our webinar with A&D experts
10 Nov, 13h00 - 10 Nov, 13h45
Who should attend?
- Companies currently running Tier 2 solutions looking for entry into the capabilities of Tier 1
- Those running either SAP ERP systems including ECC and S/4HANA
- Companies interested in improving efficiencies to remain competitive in government work
- Companies seeking to enter the government contracting space
Meet your speakers
Senior Director for the ERP Center of Excellence (COE) at L3Harris Technologies
Joe Gentile is Senior Director for the ERP Center of Excellence (COE) at L3Harris Technologies. As a member of the global CIO leadership team, Joe provides the overall ERP leadership to develop and align vision, strategy and plans for the deployment of ERP systems, projects and services across L3Harris. Preceding his current role, Joe was the Sr. Director at L3 Technologies where he created and led the SAP Center of Excellence (COE) group. Supporting over 17,000 users, he was responsible for building out an enterprise wide SAP support organization that optimized processes, drove standardization, reduced costs and ensured delivery excellence of SAP projects across the company.
Managing Partner and CEO at Capital Edge
Chad Braley is the Managing Partner and Chief Executive Officer of Capital Edge Consulting, Inc. Since its inception, Capital Edge has grown into the country’s leading consulting firm, focused solely on serving both domestic and foreign contractors who contract with the US Government. Chad serves government contractors ranging in size from small businesses to Fortune 100 companies with full contract lifecycle support in the areas of accounting, contracts, compliance and training. His clients work in a wide range of industries, including aerospace, biotech and life sciences, defense and homeland security, education, energy, health care, information technology, intelligence and manufacturing.
Global VP and Head of Industrial Business Unit for Aerospace & Defense at SAP
Torsten Welte is responsible for the A&D Solution Portfolio at SAP. His Team’s mission is to deliver industry cloud solutions that help SAP customers sustainably innovate and grow their businesses, operate safely and develop their people. Areas of focus and responsibility include management of industry specific development, solution and brand management, sales enablement, marketing, value engineering, partner management, services and support, maintaining a clear focus on the development of new innovations based on business objectives for A&D Industry and key customers.
SAP S/4 Architect at Delaware
Richard Minney is renowned through the world in SAP’s Aerospace & Defense industry as the “father of GPD” as well as the architect behind HCL’s iMRO maintenance solution and of Twenty5’s Integration project-based pricing and estimating solution (iPE). As an SAP S/4HANA architect who has worked at a significant portion of A&D companies running SAP, Richard brings unique experience of the industry best practices and related SAP and non-SAP technologies to the panel.