OpenText: unleash the power of information
OpenText is a portfolio of software solutions and services enabling medium and large-sized enterprises to manage information from many sources via a central location, for a 360-degree overview of big data insights, enterprise information and workflows.
Today’s Enterprise Information Management solutions are a far cry from those of just a decade ago. They combine content management, business process management, customer experience management and business intelligence to form a holistic tool linking all business processes and high-quality data – structured and unstructured –, paving the way for powerful analytics that drive strategic decision-making.
your competitive advantage depends on your ability to organize, connect and analyze enterprise-related data and information to generate holistic business insights
The 5 pillars of OpenText
OpenText builds its services and solutions on 5 comprehensive pillars that enable the transformation of a business into an information enterprise:
- Enterprise content management: connecting unstructured information such as documents and communications with business processes, taking the lifecycle of the content into account.
- Customer experience management: learning from your customers to design customer experiences that foster engagement, satisfaction and loyalty.
- Business process management: optimizing the roles of people and technologies within operational processes, leading to more agile and efficient organizations.
- Business network: managing access to the right information by the appropriate parties – inside and outside the company.
- Discovery: making analytics-derived insights and enterprise-wide information accessible, actionable and visual.
A solution that solves key challenges
OpenText information management solutions foster the construction of a truly intelligent enterprise, and when implemented properly:
- smash through information siloes created by old systems and corporate boundaries;
- address the security concerns of enterprise stakeholders;
- comply with complex industry standards, regulations and laws that often cross national boundaries;
- offer user access tailored to the current use of mobile devices, social networks and cloud-based services;
- provide an intuitive, easy-to-use interface and enough computing power to handle the needs of the enterprise;
- be able to adapt to new needs, dynamic environments and changing technologies.
How can we help?
We’re not simply Microsoft and SAP tech gurus. We’re also experts in information management strategy across a wide range of sectors and enterprise types. Our deep familiarity and collaboration with OpenText enable us to look at your unique business case to design an implement a solution that drives efficiency, profit and growth. Based on your context and situation, we can help you develop your information management processes in a systematic way by:
- creating awareness through workshops, inspirations sessions and quick scans;
- defining improvement programs and offering vision, strategy and a roadmap;
- executing transformations and technology implementations at your company;
- building your business process architecture, monitoring it, and training your people.
Why choose delaware?
- We offer a structured approach.
- We recombine business and technology.
- We collaborate closely with your team.
- We have 15 years of experience in business transformation across numerous industries.